Custom Software development services in Dubai
WHY ELABHOUSE SOFTWARE DESIGN? KEY ACHIEVEMENTS IN NUMBERS
WHAT IS CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT IN? ELABHOUSE CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES SCOPE
Software development services is a complicated process to design an application or software in order to meet a particular business or personal objective, goal or process. This process consists of various stages: Planning, Analysis, Product Design, Development & Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance.
We gather and analyze your business needs, conceptualize software to cover them, and help you get the best value from its development.
Building on the expertise from 100+ completed mobile projects, we can deliver mobile apps for any platform and cover industry specifics (e.g., for telehealth or mCommerce apps).
In web development since 2006, we create all kinds of customer-facing and corporate web-based apps.
We develop desktop apps for Mac, Windows and Linux in C++/Qt, .NET and Python programming languages.
We can assist with both product management and development of SaaS apps.
In developing cloud apps, we ensure rational use of cloud resources to avoid over- and under-provisioning.
We help you organize raw data in the most efficient way for analysis and decision-making.
API development and software integration
We employ API-driven development to seamlessly integrate custom software with corporate and third-party systems and services.
We improve the usability, refactor code and optimize the maintenance cost of legacy software.
OUR Software for different management levels
We create software that provides centralized storage for corporate data or manages cross-departmental collaboration and activities. As a rule, such software is accessed by multiple users and has a deliberate hierarchy of user roles and permissions.
We scrutinize the needs of your employees within a required department. With custom software, we uncover functional capabilities unavailable in mass-market or free tools.
Business process management software
We address a specific business workflow and uncover automation possibilities that can be enabled by custom-built software. We often integrate several software systems to ensure the continuity of the business workflow.
Custom software development
We plan tailored software solutions for you to achieve operational excellence and deliver them fast and error-free.
Custom software development
We help startups and ISVs envision selling SaaS, mobile and desktop products, launch MVP in 1-4 months and consistently grow it to a full-blown product with major releases every 2-4 weeks.
Maintenance & support of existing software
We provide 24/7 support for your employees and customers, continuous software performance monitoring, proactive optimization and fast issue resolution, safely adding of new features and integrations, and more.
OUR software development services and SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT HIGHLIGHTS
End-To-End Software Development – We Envision, Plan, Design, Develop, Integrate, Deploy, And Support Software Solutions.
In-House Project Management Office (PMO) – Our PMs Are Experienced In Large Complex Projects With Distributed Teams And Multiple Vendors Involved.
Our Services Are Built Around Strict Agreed KPIs – Business Outcomes, Quality Of Delivered Software, Code Quality, Development Process Efficiency, Project Time, Costs, Team Productivity, And Customer/User Satisfaction.
Guaranteed Security Of The Customers’ Followed ISO 27001 Certificate Guidelines.
Quality Delivery At Speed – An MVP/First Working Software Version Is Ready In 1-2 Months, Major Releases Are Every 2 Weeks And Daily Minor Releases.
Compliance With HIPAA, GAMP, PCI DSS, And Other Regulations.
Why choose Elabhouse as a custom software developer for a project?
- Together, we define the goal you want to achieve:
- Business goals (cost reduction, revenue increase, process time reduction, etc.).
- Development process improvement (faster, higher-quality software delivery, more frequent releases, etc).
- We plan and organize the project to achieve your goals and continuously compare the project plan and process against emerging needs.
- Helping you accurately estimate resources.
- Responsible usage of resources: using resources with lower rates for simple routine tasks, replacing resources with low performance.
- Choosing programming languages and frameworks, architecture patterns, APIs, etc. based on a careful preliminary analysis of options. The development speed may differ 2 – 20 times.
- Using cloud services (messaging services, analytics and AI services, image processing services, etc.) by well-established cloud providers, e.g., Azure and AWS.
- Continuous feature prioritization.
- Managing delivery time according to the set goals.
- Promptly communicating delay risks.
Monitoring and interpreting project progress.
- Achievement of set team and project KPIs.
- Use of resources (actual versus planned).
- Current budget status in case of the T&M pricing model (actual versus planned, the actual costs incurred plus revised estimates).
- Actual or potential problems.
- Revised risk management strategy, acceptability of the risks.
Regular project roadmap revision (stated business needs vs current business needs; feasibility of requirements; value we bring vs the highest possible value).
- Proactivity in terms of adding new features, improvements, and possible competitive advantages.
- Anticipating and openly communicating potential stumbling blocks.
- Analyzing information needs of each stakeholder.
- Discussing how best to communicate information (communication means, level of detail, frequency of updates, timing, etc.) to each stakeholder.
- Regularly exchanging relevant project status information.
- Presenting/discussing next actions.